EMMA PATTISON, Outdoor Fitness Trainer
Emma left her corporate career to pursue her passion in health and fitness, and motivating others to live a healthier and happier life through starting her group outdoor personal training business based in Mornington, Victoria. Emma believes fitness should be fun, sociable and with the great outdoors as the ultimate inspiration.
Emma believes the sky is the limit and that anyone can achieve anything they put their minds to.
· Certificate III & IV in Fitness (Australian Institute of Fitness)
· Level One Exercise Professional: Gym Instructor, Older Adults Trainer, Personal Trainer (Australian Institute of Fitness)
· Accredited Pre & Post Natal Exercise Trainer
· Certificate 1 in Pilates (Essence of Living)
· Certificate 1 in Remedial, Sports and Relaxation Massage (Sage institute of Massage)
Emma has competed in numerous half Marathons, and a 42km marathon along with the trek to Everest Base Camp and the summit of Mt Batur volcano.
FIND EMMA AT
+ Step into Life, Mornington, VIC