KELLY SMITH, Outdoor Fitness Trainer
Kelly's passion for health and fitness, coupled with her corporate business background, led her to becoming a Certified Personal Trainer and to ultimately owning her own highly successful and award winning, group outdoor personal training business based in Newport. Victoria.
She believes fitness is here to be enjoyed and provides people with the ability to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle. The beauty, she believes, is to get to choose your own fitness adventures with the options being endless. Kelly is very passionate about what she does and thoroughly enjoys motivating her teams, enabling training to be a fun and rewarding experience. She loves nothing more than to see her clients achieve their personal health and fitness goals, through a tailored approach of regular fitness activities and guided fitness programs.
Life is an adventure, filled with continual improvement and we can achieve our big hairy audacious goals – no matter how big or small.
· Master Trainer – Level 1 (Australian Institute of Fitness)
· Certificate III & IV in Fitness (Australian Institute of Fitness)
· Level One Exercise Professional: Gym Instructor, Older Adults Trainer, Personal Trainer (Australian Institute of Fitness)
· Level 1 Accredited Kickboxing Trainer (Fitness Australia Accredited Program)
· Level 2 Accredited Kickboxing Trainer (Fitness Australia Accredited Program)
· Accredited Pre & Post Natal Exercise Trainer (Limitless Health & Fitness)
· Level 2 Intermediate Recreational Running Coach (Athletics Australia)
Kelly has competed in numerous half Marathons, major Australian city fun run events and I am, proudly, a Marathoner! Water Skiing, Netball, Cooking and Nutrition, being in the Great Outdoors & Travel.
FIND KELLY AT
+ Step into Life, Newport, VIC